Leadership and Civil Discourse
Keynote, Friday, June 9
Civil Discourse: The New, Biggest Leadership Challenge
Dr. Carolyn J. Lukensmeyer
Executive Director, National Institute for Civil Discourse
Keynote, Saturday, June 10
Great Success Starts with a Great Attitude
Award Winning Motivational Speaker – The Attitude Guy
Early Bird Session, Thursday, June 8
School Board Jeopardy: You Can’t Win if You Don’t Play!
Don’t miss out this summer
Sneak Preview of Topics include:
- What Makes a Great Board Great
- Data Literacy for School Board Members
- The Secrets to Successful Team Transitions
- The Top Three Issues Facing Native Students
- Fiscal Planning in the Age of Current Year Funding
- Skill Building Session: Reviving Civil Discourse: Unlikely Friendships
- Skill Building Session: Reviving Civil Discourse: Listening for Understanding
- Board Discourse and Ethics: How to Disagree without Being Disagreeable
- Managing Your Message: An Insider’s Guide to Facebook & Twitter
Back by popular demand – Administrative Assistant Track!
Just for School District Administrative Assistants to the Superintendent and School Board
Food for Thought County Conversations
Meet with your ASBA County Director over breakfast and discuss leadership initiatives happening in your county.
Registration member fee: $250/ person. Non-member fee: $500/person. Register by Thursday,
May 25, 2017 to avoid late registration fee of $50.
Little America Hotel is located on 2515 E Butler Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86004. Reserve your room by calling 800.352.4386 by Wednesday, May 17, 2017 to receive the conference rate of $125.