- Accommodation schools within the state of Arizona
- Charter school governing bodies
- Accredited community colleges
- Arizona county school superintendents
- Tribal school boards
- The Arizona State School for the Deaf and the Blind
- The State Juvenile Education System Board
- Agency school boards, or local school boards, as established by the Bureau of Indian Affairs of the United States Department of the Interior
In addition, any former member of a public school governing board may apply to the executive director for associate membership.
Individual members of associate member governing boards:
- May attend ASBA workshops, conferences and events at the member rate.
- Receive ASBA member publications, including the annual ASBA Journal and ASBA Connect, our e-newsletter.
Associate member governing boards may:
- Subscribe to ASBA Policy Services and also utilize ASBA’s Executive Search Service.
To complete your membership application, call us at 602.254.1100.