Arizona School Boards Association: REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Arizona public education school district governing boards, is seeking the services of a search firm to assist with the recruitment process for an Executive Director. The Executive Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the association, ensuring that the long-term interests of its members are served and that ASBA remains financially sound and relevant. They work closely with the 25-member board of directors and staff to advance the mission of ASBA through their strong belief in, and commitment to, ASBA’s core strategic priorities of membership, advocacy, service delivery and partnerships. The organization was founded in 1949 and has a mission to cultivate excellence in locally governed school districts.
Complete information regarding this award-winning association can be found at: azsba.org
This leadership opportunity has been created by the separation of the former Executive Director. The board expects to have the successful candidate begin by July 1, 2024.
If interested, please submit your proposal by Monday, February 5, 2024, at 5:00 pm MST. The proposal and any supplemental materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
The Executive Director Search Committee intends to select the successful firm by the middle of February.
The specific services required by the firm selected for this work will be delineated in a Scope of Work document produced by the firm and submitted with the following guidelines:
The qualifications and scope of work must include:
- Qualifications for the team responsible for completing the Scope of Work and identifying candidates suitable for the ASBA.
- A brief narrative summarizing the work to be completed by the firm for each activity in the Scope of Work.
- A total amount of up to $60,000 for search firm services has been allocated. The RFQ should include a proposed budget for all costs associated with the responsibilities assigned to the search firm in the Scope of Work. Please be specific and detailed in your explanation of costs.
- Any additional costs the ASBA would incur, including but not limited to, travel expenses, advertising costs, and background check fees. Please be specific and detailed in your explanation of additional costs.
- A proposed timeline by week leading to identifying a successful candidate that would allow for a start date of July 1, 2024.
- Three references from recently completed searches.
Please contact Acting Executive Director Ellen White with any questions regarding this request prior to February 1, 2024. She can be contacted at 602.254.1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org. After this day, all communication should be directed via email to email@example.com.