Arizona School Administrative Professionals
Mission & Goals
Our goals are to:
- Elevate and promote professional standards, including a code of conduct.
- Mentor individuals new to the position.
- Develop a communication network that enables sharing of timely and relevant information and best practices.
- Increase awareness of the vital role of professional development in effectiveness, staff retention and job satisfaction.
- Influence and inform the content and delivery of professional development provided by ASBA to administrative professionals.
Listserv – Stay Connected!
As you use the listserv, please remember:
- Questions and conversations should be “workplace” appropriate.
- The listserv will be monitored by ASBA and questions about the group can be directed to us at the below email addresses.
Events Just for You!
- Board Operations and Leadership Training (BOLTS)
- Summer Leadership Institute (SLI)
Professional Development Recognition Program
ASAP High Five Award
To receive this designation, board secretaries, yearly, must:
- Update the district’s profile in the ASBA database
- Participate in the ASAP listserv
- Register for and attend an ASAP specific webinar
ASAP Professional Development Recognition
Attend ASBA events for continuing education units. Board secretaries have two categories under which they can earn CEUs:
Core Content: This content is developed specifically for board secretaries and is delivered during BOLTS and Summer Leadership Institute.
Elective Content: This includes any ASBA content not specifically designed for ASAP professionals but cannot exceed the number of hours earned in core content.
CEUs accrued and awards are presented per the following schedule:
- Level 1: 5 hours
- Level 3: 35 hours
- Level 5: 65 hours
- Level 2: 20 hours
- Level 4: 50 hours
Arizona School Admin Professionals
Watch a video about our School Admin Professionals.
Join the ASBA Listserv
To join the ASBA Listserv, -please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASAP Annual Important Dates
Download our ASAP Annual Important Dates document and never miss an important date.
ASBA Customer Service
ASBA provides a customer service training that focuses on creating a welcoming environment using a customer-focus approach for classified school front office staff. This training is offered as a 4-hour, 3-hour or 2-hour format. Please email Ellen White, email@example.com for more information.