Board Support & Custom Training
The Arizona School Boards Association provides a variety of training opportunities throughout the year. From regional workshops and statewide conferences to individual board trainings and online resources, ASBA helps prepare school boards and school board members to build knowledgeable, equipped and inspired governance teams.
Open Meeting Law
View Open Meeting Law FAQs
Thinking of Running
How to Become a School Board Member
Just Got Elected
Read About ASBA Custom On-Site Trainings
Academy of Board Development
- Gain content knowledge and skills required to effectively govern their school districts
- Remain current on issues affecting education and student outcomes
- Acquire critical leadership skills and competencies
- Support gains in student achievement and greater educational equity
- Develop effective policies and practices
- Engage the community as an advocate for public school education
- Provide responsible district governance as part of a leadership team
Custom Trainings and Facilitation
Request On-Site Training
Learn more about training opportunities for ASBA member boards by emailing Nikkie Whaley, Board Support and Training Specialist, or calling 602.254.1100 or 800.238.4701.
ASBA’s Job Search Website
Check it out now to build your profile. First time AppliTrack users will need to complete a one-time profile.
Be Training Prepared
Your district must be an active or associate member to request a training. Please visit our ASBA Membership page for more information.