Monday, February 3, 2020
- HB 2089 schools; safety; threat assessment teams (Kavanagh) passed as amended 8-5. ASBA is monitoring.
- HB 2106 schools; audits; financial records; budgets (Udall) failed to pass as amended 6-7. ASBA is neutral.
- HB 2109 unification; consolidation; notice; ballot language (Udall) passed 12-0. ASBA supports.
- HB 2110 schools; employees; employment; discipline (Udall) passed 11-0. ASBA supports.
- HB 2111 schools; resources; services; consolidation grants (Udall) passed 12-0. ASBA supports.
- HB 2287 common school districts; unification; budget (Osborne) passed 13-0. ASBA is neutral.
- HB 2448 public schools; innovation plans (Udall) passed 10-1. ASBA is neutral.
Save the Date: Rural Advocacy Day
February 17, 2020
Advocacy Day 2020 will have a special focus on issues faced by remote and rural school districts. Registration is FREE and open to board members, superintendents, and others who want to sharpen their advocacy skills.